Friday, November 20, 2009

My crafty Hero


This is my darling friend Jeni! She is my crafting hero!!! We met in Germany and became kindred friends. We only got to live close to each other for a year before she moved back to the States. There is something about Jeni that draws you in. She taught me all about stamping and embossing. She loves running, sewing  and cooking. She also makes the best caramels ever!!! She showed me how to add touches here and there to make a house a home. She also has inspired me be a better mom and wife. Her husband has deployed four times since her kids were little and still she smiles and gives so much to everyone she meets. We now live 8 hours apart. I have had the pleasure of getting to see there family 3 times in the last year. Our kids are the same age and enjoy each others company too. I don't know what more I could ask for in a friend.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Wow Susy...Thank you. It sure was fun seeing you guys. If only we could live 8 minutes apart...I would be a better runner!!! Thank you to you for making such effort to make sure we stayed in touch after I moved. See my kids were right we do get candy in the mail!!! We got some today...thanks.

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...