Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know you...

Its Sunday! Time for "Getting to Know You Sunday". Link up over at Mannland5 if you want to play along.


The questions..

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
I would have to look away. That has happened before and I just feel to bad to mention it to them.

2. What are you passionate about?
God, my husband and kids, running, cooking, spending time with good friends!

3. How long have you been blogging?
A little less then 2 years. I started so I could join Ina Gartens Barefoot Bloggers. I am a huge fan of hers!

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
I would have to say strawberry lemonade. I really love the homemade lemonade my mom made as a could where you slice the lemons really thin and muddle them with the sugar to get the most flavour out of them.

5. What is your favorite type of music?
I like huge variety of music. I really love Christian uplifting, love songs, country, stuff from the early 90's and late 80's.

6. Something I do before I go to bed is.
I try to read a couple chapters in my Bible before I fall asleep. I also always watch foodnetwork in bed and use a lotion that I keep beside my bed.

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
To go and visit family for a month, take the kids swimming, library, bought passes to a local amusement park and lots of activities with friends.

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Sunscreen! I love thick body lotion without too much scent. Trader Joes has a good one. I have also started using a lemon perfume that I am addicted too.

No comments:

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...