Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pioneer Woman's newest book

I love that you can make the topping ahead of time!

Yum!
Pioneer Woman's newest cookbook came out a few days ago. I want to make everything! I decided to try the Make Ahead Muffin Melts for dinner last night.  Be warned! Do not make these for your family for dinner on a night when you have to run 60 minutes of hills! I couldn't help myself from sampling a few too many bites of these before I headed out for my run. Lets just say that I didn't do so great on the run last night and leave it there. The muffin melts were divine. A great hearty and filling dinner for everyone. I did enjoy one when I got home at 8:30 last night. I just know to not make anything that tempting before a run. I halved the recipe and still had leftovers. Everyone enjoyed one for breakfast this morning.

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

Those look great! I can't wait to get the book and try some recipes too!

requirebuyer said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid.Vibram Fivefingers Kso Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.Louis Vuitton Handbags