Thursday, March 22, 2018

Ode to Skirt Sport

I had never heard of Skirt Sports before, until 6 years ago. I took my older sister shopping for her birthday and she fell in love with the Lotta Breeze Capri. It looked darling on her and I bought it for her that day!  She wore it all the time. She wore it for errands, working out and lounging. She loved how it fit and how cute it looked. After all the raving about this skirt sport company I looked into it. She was right. The Lotta Breeze Capri was amazing. I now own 3 of these Capri's and multiple skirts, shorts and shirts from Skirt Sports. Sometimes older sisters know best. 2 years ago this beautiful sister of mine passed away from Brain Cancer. One of the items that I have in my closet is the first Skirt Sport Capri that I bought it. I wear it often and remember all the wonderful things about her.

My Sister

No comments:

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...