Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Frozen Yogurt

This summer I found out I had to watch my cholesterol intake. I have been trying to find alternatives to ice-cream that actually tastes good. I came across a tart frozen yogurt from Trader Joes! I love the tart flavours of this yogurt. It is just as satisfying as ice-cream with zero cholesterol and zero fat! My Food Network magazine came in the mail last month and there was a recipe for Almost Famous Frozen Yogurt. It is supposed to taste like PinkBerry. I love this recipe and have made it twice in the last month. My favorite way is with sliced berries or frozen blueberries. YUM!

2 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

try sliced kiwi! that's how i liked my pinkberry...yummmm

Jeni said...

I so need to follow your footsteps. This souds good....thanks for sharing a healthy yet yummy recipe :-)

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...