Sunday, January 10, 2010

Learning how to make Curry Chicken...


 We have friends/neighbors living here from Australia.  I have been wanting Thili to show me how to make her famous Chicken Curry. She showed me how to prepare three of her special dishes and then we enjoyed a great dinner together. Our dinner consisted of Thai beef salad, Chicken Curry with steamed rice and Dahl (red lentils with chilis, garlic and tumeric).  The combination of flavours and spices were amazing. She has promised to show me how to make Butter Chicken next! It was a fun evening enjoying there company and eating wonderful food! Thanks for the cooking lesson Thili!

1 comment:

Steffany said...

Lovely! I hope you wrote down the recipes, because I would love those! Especially the curry chicken...Pepper would be so happy. :-)

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...