Friday, February 5, 2010

Shrimp Bisque

Jennifer of Blessed Home chose this months recipe from Barefoot Bloggers for Shrimp Bisque. I am in great need of a new camera. I don't think you are supposed to have to hit the camera for it to turn on?! Please ignore the fuzzy photo! This was such a wonderfully delightful soup. I had a little problem assembling all of the ingredients’. We went to the store twice for tomato paste. It was one of those days that nothing seemed to go as planned. I served this with crusty French bread and roasted garlic. Between my husband and self we consumed an entire head of the roasted garlic. I bet that is why the treadmills on both side of me were empty at the gym the next day... Definitely a hit in our household and we will be making this again in the near future. I don't think I enjoyed peeling all the shrimp but it really did add allot of flavor to the stock.

No comments:

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...