Spring is here!

We have had a busy last couple of weeks. We were able to head to Niagra Falls for Spring break. We had never gone before and enjoyed a couple days in Toronoto, Ca and Buffalo, NY. We found the darling chocolate shop in Toronto and enjoyed hot chocolate from Soma. I think that the hour walk to get there was worth it but I might have been the only one to agree with that statement... Marks parents and brother decided to meet us in Cleveland on the way home for a few days to enjoy some time with Mark. It was really nice getting to have them visit. We hope some day that we will live closer then a plane ride to our parents and family. Jonathan and Anna both started soccer this month. We have 2 practices and 2 games a week for each kid. I think I understand the term "Soccer Mom" now! CRAZY! Hope you are enjoying the sun like we are in Ohio. I hope the warm weather stays. I love getting to run outside again on the many bike trails we have here. Happy Spring!

Comments

Jeni said…
That chocolate place looks so fun. Look at you and Anna...twins the way you both have your arms propped up...cute picture. What a great family picture of all of you.

Popular Posts