Sunday, March 8, 2009

Disney World Family Fun





My favorite view of the castle

Main Street

The Magic Kingdom

lovely weather for jumping waves

In Melbourne, Florida
We just spent the last week in Florida at Disney World. They have amazing specials for military families right now. We also got a chance to spend time at Sea World. What a great week it was for all of us. It even was warm enough to play in the water on Friday. By the end of the week the kids were asking for the roller coasters esp. Space Mountain.
Now we are back to the real world of laundry, homework and I even did my long run today. It is always sad when vacation is over but we get to go to Nashville next month for the marathon : -)

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Those pictures of the kids on the beach are beautiful. So you got the camera to stay working! Thank goodness because it looks like you had the perfect fun week that you had to capture on film.

Right on about next month!

Phil and Dana said...

Your pictures make us excited for Adam to be old enough to appreciate trips like this. So fun! We missed you at Bible Study. I'm excited to see you.

Sarah said...

Love the pictures...especially the one of Jonathan and Anna holding hands on the beach!! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful trip!!

Steffany said...

Wonderful photos! Is it just me, or are we starting to look more alike as we get older? (It's probably just wishful thinking on my part.) Love you, can't wait to hear more, and can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!!!

Susie said...

We've missed you Friesens- looks like a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...