Thursday, June 18, 2009



I love all of the wonderful produce that summer provides us with. Strawberries are on the top of the list. I picked up some beautiful strawberries the other day and needed something to go with them. I would usually make a shortcake and whipped cream but decided on something a little lighter this time. I never got around to making this Barefoot Contessa recipe for Meringue Chantilly with berries. It looked good and I had everything that I needed. It was a hit with the family. My kids ate every bite of the meringue shell. They thought it tasted a little like cotton candy since it melts in your mouth. I loved the combination of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Another new and healthy dessert to add to my files : )

1 comment:

Meryl said...

This looks sooo good! I think I'm going to have to dig out the recipe and make it again now that we have in season berries!

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...