Ina's Gazpacho


I am a few days late in posting my recipe for Barefoot Contessa Gazpacho. I have never attempted Gazpacho before. I don't know if I was scared of a cold tomatoe based soup or too much chopping involved. I am so happy that Delta of Delta Whiskey chose this recipe. My husband and I both loved it so much. This was a perfect lunch for a hot hot hot day! I did add a little extra spice to it. I loved the addition of olive oil at the end. This tasted like something we would have eaten in Italy with some crusty bread. The only thing that I would have added was some shaved Parmesan and more basil!!! This is my idea of summer food.

Comments

Jeni said…
ooo neat. See you are so good at trying new things. Glad you found a new summer recipe! How was that lemonade pie?
oh I love Gazpacho... I will definitely have to try this one!

Popular Posts